1949 JUGOTURBINA – Diesel Engine Factory is founded
1955 Production of diesel engines under license from SULZER, Switzerland begins
1990 Joint stock company Diesel Engine Factory established
1991 Change of company name to ADRIADIESEL d.d.
1997 Termination of license agreement with Sulzer (Wärtsilä NSD)
1998 License agreement signed with MAN Diesel A / G, Germany
1999. Delivered the first engines produced under a new license
2001. Certification of the company according to the ISO 9002: 1994 standard
2003 Certification of the company according to the new standard ISO 9001: 2000
2004 Delivered 100th engine under license from MAN Diesel SE
2007 A new 10-year license agreement is signed with MAN Diesel SE
2009. Recertification of the company according to the ISO 9001: 2008 standard
2010 Production of the ADRIA 40 engine began according to its own documentation
2011 The first three SBSs with ADRIA 40 engines for the Russian Rostov 3 nuclear power plant are delivered
2013. +3 ADRIA 40 engines for the Russian nuclear power plant Rostov 3
2015. Delivered 313th engine under license from MAN B&W
Adriadiesel d.d., the successor of former Diesel Engine Factory Yugoturbina, follows the tradition in production of diesel engines, spare parts and other power equipment, in co-operation with leading producers worldwide.
Since the incorporation in 1949 until today, in over 50 years, Adriadiesel d.d. has produced 1581 four-stroke diesel engines with over 2,000,000 HP by SULZER licence (later NEW SULZER DIESEL) of the following types.